Review of MAC Matte Lip Collection Lipstick Pander Me
By Contributor: Aditi
Okay so all of you kylie jennner fanatics (including me) who have been going to every nook and corner for the kylie jenner lip color, MAC just got all of you!! You can just go rob 1450 bucks from somewhere and rush to your nearest MAC store and buy PANDER ME, get your kylie lip and rest in peace like I am. Few days ago MAC matte lip collection came out and PANDER ME which I will review and swatch today is a part of it. So I grabbed LAVIE EN ROUGE and PANDER ME from this collection.
MAC Claims: The Matte Lip is here to stay. Create a standout look with the fashion-forward new shades of our iconic matte lipstick. Vibrant hues like fuchsia Velvet Violet and La Vie En Rouge are a bold contrast to the rich burgundy of Fashion Revival and nude of Styled in Sepia. For the best in colour intensity, Pro Longwear Lip Pencils in super-saturated shades to make a modern statement. Go for the cool rouge of Trust in Red or boost it up with new Bespoken For, a dark, creamy plum. For a polished finish, accent with the soft, pinky hues of Pro Longwear Blush – long-lasting colour that’s purely fabulous.
Shade: Mac Pander Me is an antique rose color or a rosy beige, on our Indian skin tones it looks more brown, to describe it exactly its a brown with rose undertones. If you always are on a look out for nudes that won’t wash you out then Pander Me could be a good choice.
Pigmentation: opaque in one swipe, this is with all the lipstcks in the range.
Texture: As the name suggests, its matte in finish but creamy at the same time. It feels really light on the lips, after a few hours you would feel as if its not there on your lips at all but certainly it is there. Doesnt feel drying on lips.
Packaging: Despite being a new LE collection, it comes in the regular black mac packaging. I hate this, continously mac has been releasing collections with the regular packaging.
Staying power: For the staying power, I would say its anywhere between 5 to 6 hours and since its almost my lip colour so after 4 hours or so its not very clearly detectable but you can still feel a tint.
Pros of MAC Pander Me Matte Lipstick:
- Comes in my favourite matte finish.
- The iconic kylie jenner lip color
- Would suit Indian skin tones as the classic nude without washing out.
- Doesn’t bleed
- Doesn’t transfer from the lips
- Would be a perfect combination with a lot of heavy eye makeup looks
- Long wearing
- The vanilla fragrance
- Despite being matte, its not very drying on the lips
Cons of MAC Pander Me Lipstick:
- Availability, you see mac lipsticks vanish from the stores like crazy
- Comes in the regular packaging (grumpy face)
VNA Rating: 4.5/5
Conclusion: Its a nice nude shade for our Indian skin and I totally recommend you guys to pick up as many shades as you can from the matte collection, they have an array of shades for different people and different moods, there is something for everyone.
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick Forever Fuchsia Review
- Nars Michiyo Audacious Lipstick Review
- Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain Parisian Passion Review
- MAC La Vie En Rouge Matte Lipstick Review
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Lipsticks Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict Lipstick Nude Glow Review