|MAC Heavenly Creatures Lipsticks, Lipglasses Swatches|
Mac Heavenly Creatures collection just launched in India. The other day I was in the Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj and spotted the whole collection there. Some how I never like the Mac store at Ambience Mall….may be its too small or the MUAs are not that friendly. If you are looking for a nice big Mac store with easygoing and really friendly MUAs then check out the Select City Walk, Saket store…..its amazing! Plus they always have this sort of mini party like
atmosphere whenever a new limited collection is launched (which is like every fortnight!)
I tried out the listicks and lipglasses from this collection. The mineralize eyeshadows and blushes looked too pretty to touch, they were like mini celestial planets that I didn’t dare venture into them :P
Here are the swatches from the collection:
|MAC Heavenly Creatures Lipsticks Swatches|
1. Mac Pleasureseeker: Its a sheer almost metallic peach beige shade (Glaze)
2. Mac Cut a Caper: Its a light peach-coral pink. (Lustre)
3. Mac Cusp of Dawn: Its a sheer warm nude brown with light copper shimmer. (Lustre)
4. Mac Venus: Its a cool toned semi opaque pink with very light golden shimmer (Lustre)
5. Mac Fire Sign: Its a semi-opaque pinkish red shade. (Lustre)
|MAC Heavenly Creatures Lipsticks Swatches: pleasureseeker, cut a caper, cusp of dawn, venus|
And these are the 4 lipglasses from the collection:
|MAC Heavenly Creatures Lipglasses Swatches|
1. MAC Strictly Plutonic Cremesheen Glass: its a peachy coral with no shimmer.
2. MAC Meteoric Cremesheen Glass: its a coral pink with golden shimmer.
3. MAC Astral Cremesheen Glass: its a bright red pink with silver shimmer.
4. MAC Galaxy Rose Cremesheen Glass: its a raspberry pink with no shimmer
Other products in this range:
Ring of Saturn, Solar Ray, Supernova, Stratus
Earthshine, Light Year, Star Wonder, Center of the Universe
Aurora, Magnetic Attraction, Neo Nebula Cream, Universal Appeal, Invincible Light, Earthly, Water, Bright Moon, Sky Green
I was not much impressed with the lipsticks. The colours are too cool and sheer to suit Indian skin tones. Also, the pigmentation is not good enough to cover our naturally berry pink lips but the colours are supposed to be sheer since they are lustre finish, which is one of my least favourite of all Mac finishes.
But I really loved the lip glasses with my favourites being Strictly Plutonic and Astral.
Anything to suit your fancy?