Review, Swatches and Price of L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lipcolor 829 Resilient Raisin
By Contributor: Agnirupa
Woo-hoo!! Finally this is the last lipstick I have left to review from the new launched l’oreal infallible lipstick range. You can find the other 5 reviewed and swatched one by one! I have already reviewed all my favorite colors: Always Apricot, Charismatic Coral, Persistent Plum, Ravishing Red, Forever Fuchsia. The shade I have today is L’Oreal Resilient Raisin. Yet another shade my mom drooled over and loved! And even I admit, it is a pretty pick for this wedding season as well. So lets read on to the reviews and swatches.
L’Oreal Paris Claims: L‘Oréal Paris introduces 15 gorgeous new shades of Infallible Lipsticks. From subdued neutrals to lively, vibrant shades, now enjoy 10 hours of vivid, high definition colour and shine. Looking for a Lipstick that makes it through your morning coffee and lasts till your evening wine? Do you have complaints like– too sticky, too dull, fades easily – while choosing a lip product? L’Oréal Paris has found a solution to your lip color woes.
Shades available: Forever Frappe, Red Fatalle, Enduring Berry, Always Apricot, Forever Fuchsia, Resilient Raisin, Rambling Rose, Bold Bordeaux, Tender Berry, Charismatic Coral, Persistent Plum, Ravishing Red
The revamped l’oreal infallible lipsticks are much more stylishly packaged than the earlier ones and come in a nice sturdy black tube packaging with a color-coded long plastic cap for differentiating them easily from their sisters. Travel-friendly and sleek.
The texture of this lipstick too, just like the others is very rich, creamy and smooth without too slippery and applies easily and evenly on lips, not highlighting its flaws or dry patches.
The shade Resilient Raisin has been named so so aptly I tell you because its absolutely the rich shade of a plump ripe raisin, the rich maroon which looks oh-so-sexy on olive skin tones. These shades don’t go well on my skin as I lean towards pink and a nude lipstick lover, but with a traditional saree and bindi, it looked so nice! The pigmentation is extremely intense and a single light swipe results in opaque rich color.
The lasting power too, is commendable and lasts easily for 5-6 hours and beyond, till it fades leaving behind a rich berry stain. It does not dry out lips though.
The pros of L’Oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick Resilient Raisin:
- Smart and color-coded sleek packaging J
- Creamy, smooth and rich texture without being overly glossy – applies easily and evenly.
- The shade resilient raisin is a rich plump raisin maroon which rocks traditional looks and olive skins!
- Intense pigmentation- just a single swipe required!
- Great lasting power- lasts easily for 5-6 hours + and leaves behind a dark stain J
- Does not dry out lips.
The cons of L’Oreal Paris Infallible Resilient Raisin:
- As I have repeated again and again, very overpriced.
Price: Rs.999 for 2.5gm
VNA Rating: 3.5/5
Do I recommend? I am a fan of these new l’oreal lipsticks certainly but cannot overlook the fact that these shades in spite of being nice are quite easily dupeable. Resilient Raisin is a nice maroon raisin shade which works beautifully with medium to dark and olive Indian skin tones.
- Best Fall Winter Lipsticks
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Lincoln Rose
- Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick Pink Flamingo
- MAC Velvet Teddy Matte Lipstick
- Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer Apocalips Aurora
- Red Lipstick Steps + Products Used
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick Velvet 02 Frambourjoise
- MAC Snob Satin Lipstick
- Swatches of All 8 Shades Bobbi Brown Art Sticks