Review and Price of L’Oreal Paris The Infallible Range Always Apricot
By Contributor: Agnirupa
As promised, I am keeping you all updated with all the gorgeous L’oreal infallible lipsticks in my kitty and this is now my 3rd one (yo! 3 more to go!) You can check my reviews and swatches of Charismatic Coral and Forever Fuchsia and this one is Always Apricot which is such a lovely summery pretty shade I am sure all of you will love it as much as me! We have a review on the older Always Apricot too in case you want to compare. Lets move on.
L’oreal Claims: L‘Oréal Paris introduces 15 gorgeous new shades of Infallible Lipsticks. From subdued neutrals to lively, vibrant shades, now enjoy 10 hours of vivid, high definition colour and shine. Looking for a Lipstick that makes it through your morning coffee and lasts till your evening wine? Do you have complaints like– too sticky, too dull, fades easily – while choosing a lip product? L’Oréal Paris has found a solution to your lip color woes.
Shades available: Forever Frappe, Red Fatalle, Enduring Berry, Always Apricot, Forever Fuchsia, Resilient Raisin, Rambling Rose, Bold Bordeaux, Tender Berry, Charismatic Coral, Persistent Plum, Ravishing Red
I really adore the packaging of these newly launched l’oreal infallible lipsticks with their pretty color-coded plastic caps (this one is a pretty orange) which click tightly shut and black sturdy tubes. Sleek and easy to carry around.
The texture of this lipstick, just like the others is very smooth and creamy without being slippery or glossy- a pleasure to apply in this winter! It applies smoothly on lips without highlighting my lip flaws and results in a polished healthy pout.
The shade Always Apricot is so aptly named I tell you! It is a lovely apricot orange, a slightly warmer toned orange instead of the glaring in your face orange which I am err..scared of! This is a very pretty spring-summer color to just pep up your look to the right notch. It looks pretty similar to charismatic coral in swatches but trust me, its soo different when on lips. The pigmentation of this one is very good as well and just needs a couple of light swipes.
The staying power is very good also and easily lasts on my lips for a good 4-5 hours through light food and drinks and definitely leaves behind a stain. It does not dry out my lips though after fading so that’s great.
Swatches in natural light on my lips
The pros of L’Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Always Apricot:
- Cute and sleek color-coded convenient packaging
- Texture is smooth, soft and creamy- applies easily on lips and does not emphasize lip flaws
- L’Oreal Always Apricot is a pretty muted warm-ish orange which looks so classy and gorgeous
- Good pigmentation- needs a couple of swipes.
- Great staying power and leaves a stain after fading
- Does not dry out lips.
The cons of L’Oreal Infallible Always Apricot:
- 999 bucks is way too much for everyone to shell out for a single drugstore lipstick.
Price: Rs.999 for 2.5gm
VNA Rating: 4/5
Do I recommend? If you are ok with coughing up such a sum for a l’oreal lipstick, then this definitely is the shade to give a go! I am not an orange lover but I was amazed at how pretty this muted apricot-y orange looked on my lips. Such a nice shade.
- L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick Flaming Kiss Review
- Colorbar Sheer Creme Lipstick Subtly Nude Review
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick Rebellious Rose Review
- Aishwarya Cannes Lipstick Decoded
- Chambor Powder Matte Pink Flamingo Review
- MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick Review
- Rimmel Lip Lacquer Apocalips Aurora Review
- Red Lipstick Perfectly (Steps + Products Used)
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick Velvet 02 Frambourjoise: Review and Swatches
- MAC Snob Satin Lipstick: Review, Swatches and Dupe