L’Oreal Paris Moist Matte Lipstick Flaming Kiss Review
By Contributor: Agnirupa Soo its nearly dull and dreary outside every single day. I cant say I don’t like monsoon..but sometimes a sun ray does a world of good to brighten things up (for example my pictures!) I was waiting daily for the sun to come up to take better pictures but it eluded me but till then, we freaky beauty bloggers are happy to fish stuff out of our drawers which can brighten up our days. For me today, its L’oreal moist matte in flaming kiss which I will review and swatch today. L’oreal Claims: AN ULTRA-MOISTURISING LIP COLOUR WITH A VELVET MATTE FINISH. A lipstick that delivers intense moisture while providing a velvet matte finish. Colour Riche Moisture Matte’s unique formula contains jojoba oil for unrivaled moisture and comfort along with matte gel technology to create an intense matte look.
The packaging as I stated previously, is too hot for words. A sexy rose-gold tube in a mirrored finish and a color-coded knob with the only qualm of having the tendency to break from the base..the bullet I meant, not the tube! The texture of the lipstick is too smooth, soft and buttery, matte yet not dry, a lovely soft matte which does not tug or pull- applies easily and evenly on lips without accentuating any dryness/fine lines. It does fine without any balm underneath too!
The pigmentation is great and it gives me rich opaque color in a mere couple of light swipes. Be careful not to swipe too hard though. The shade Flaming Kiss is indeed a flaming hot red. It is a lovely rich red with an orange hint which does not make it too prominent yet creates the proper red-orange balance to cater to ladies of all complexions and skintones.
The staying power is most impressive as well staying well beyond 4-5 hours with minimal fading and bleeding. It does not dry out my lips at well while wearing away and has a faint fragrance while application which fades within moments.
Swatches in natural light
My lip swatches with it
The pros of L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Flaming Kiss:
- Sexy mirrored finish rose-gold tube packaging with a color-coded knob
- Lovely soft matte texture- applies evenly and smoothly on lips without tugging
- Lovely matte finish- does not emphasize fine lines/dry patches
- The shade is a rich orange-tinted red which looks amazingly glamorous on simply any complexion
- The pigmentation is great and only needs a couple of swipes for rich true color
- Lasting power is awesome too over 4-5 hours
- Does not dry out lips.
The cons of L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Flaming Kiss:
- Price- the biggest con
- No SPF
Price: Rs.899 (once more kill me you people)
VNA Rating: 4/5
Do I recommend? Hehe I think all you makeup freaks already are as much in love with this new range of L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipsticks for me to recommend separately. But still I will. The only range of l’oreal I truly love, the softness, the shades, the finish..wow! Just hate the price though. Recommended!
- Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania Pink Champagne
- Lime Crime Pink Velvet Velvetine Review
- Avon Skin Goodness CC Cream SPF50 Review
- Best Peach Lipsticks for Indian Skin
- YSL Rouge Volupte Shine #19 Fuchsia in Rage Lipstick Review
- MAC Teen Dream Patentpolish Lip Pencil Review