Review, Price of Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser
By Contributor: Vidhi
Lakme Moisturisers and cleansers were my best buddies since school days but when Lakme suddenly stopped the old peach milk moisturiser (no idea why!), then was the time I had to run to find a perfect replacement for this moisturiser as every single shop had no clue why this lotion was discontinued and there were no good body moisturizers available back then. Lakme introduced a new version featuring Aisha Sharma as their new model in the tv advertisement. So now after I saw my old lotion in a new look (the shape of the bottle has changed) I couldn’t resist myself and tears of joy and happiness (jo kehna hai keh lo!) ran down my cheeks (though a hyperbole sentence but conveys the exact feelings). The effectiveness is still the same which is why I am happy to review it.
Lakme claims: Add a veil of moisture to your skin with Lakme’s Peach Milk moisturiser for an everyday, healthy glow. This gentle, nourishing formula provides immediate hydration for softer, visibly smooth and supple skin.
Ingredients: In the picture
The bottle is travel friendly won’t spill out during travelling and has flip to open cap. The texture is quite runny and thin (as lakme had before) and moisturises good enough and has the same peachy smell. The peach milk lotion is in pink colour and a small amount is more than enough for application all over face and neck.
There is no change in the product except the packaging and bottle design (which is better than before). I guess I have the older version of this product as the newer version has SPF 24++ in it. Everything else about this product is decent and justifies what it claims except the part it cannot be worn with makeup (at least in winters) because after applying foundation over this peach milk moisturiser, I saw some dry patches over my cheeks, It is not strong enough to lock moisture under foundation. One has to pick Lakme Winter Care Moisturiser or any other strong one of your choice to apply underneath makeup.
Pros of Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser:
- Doesn’t make your skin oily
- Hydrates effectively for long time
- Travel friendly
- Thin texture makes application smooth and easy
- The newer range contains SPF 24++
- Perfect for combination to oily skin
- Doesn’t leave behind white cast after application
- The newer range has essential vitamins and anti-oxidants
Cons of Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser:
- Not effective enough to moisturise under makeup as it leaves dry patches
- Contains lots of chemicals
Price: Rs.100 for 60ml
VNA Rating: 4/5
Will I Repurchase it? YES for summers!
Do I Recommend: Yes, it has been upgraded with SPF and other essentials in just a normal moisturiser which will protect you from harmful sunrays and will hydrate your skin but use a strong one under makeup especially in winter. You will love this if you have used the before version of this (which used to come in rectangular bottle, pink in colour) and this one will surely not disappoint oily and combination skin girls.
- Clean & Clear Pimple Clearing Face Wash
- Lakme Salon 50% Discount
- Bio Oil: Review, Price, How to Use, Benefits
- Lakme Lip Love Lip Care Review, Swatches
- Ponds Moisturising Cold Cream Review
- Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow Nourishing Body Lotion
- Lakme Lip Love Lip Care Cherry Lip Balm
- Clarins Face Treatment Oil Lotus Combination/Oily Skin
- Nivea Creme Best Ways to Use
- Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Face Wash