Review, Swatches, Price of Lakme Face Magic Skin Tints Creme in shade Marble
By Contributor: Vidhi
Some years back, minimum makeup on face and still looking good was considered as a task! (Yea how was it possible to apply makeup which doesn’t look made-up) So now with the recent thrust of BB creams & CC creams, they have made life simpler for women who feel uncomfortable applying foundation everyday to office as it overpowers the attire, but what about those who want more coverage than these CC and BB cremes? Lakme has catered to this problem by introducing two products i.e the Face Tints Souffle and Face Tints Creme claiming to give a hint of tint. Anshita did a review on the daily wear souffle and I will review and swatch the Lakme Face Magic Skin Tint Crème which is one the items recently hauled by me! So here we go (no don’t go anywhere sit and read this review)
Lakme claims: Let your skin glow with just a hint of tint! Lakme Face Magic Skin Tints Crème has just the right touch of skin perfecting color for an instant glow. Easy to blend and Infused with sunscreens, it gives you your confident daily care.
Instant glow + daily protection = Lakme Face Magic Skin Tints Crème.
Get a flawless skin with Lakme Face Magic Skin Tints Crème.
This water-based solution blends easily with your skin.
It offers instant glow to your skin
Enriched with Cucumber extracts it keeps your skin moist and cool
Shades Available: Pearl, Marble and Shell
Ingredients – Not mentioned anywhere!
What I noticed after the product arrived was the outer box of this face magic crème has not listed Ingredients anywhere, not even on the tube nor they have mentioned any claims on the pack (I googled out the claims of this lakme crème but couldn’t find the list of chemicals used in this product). This pissed me off not only this have mentioned this product contains sunscreen but haven’t mentioned SPF anywhere! Online it was mentioned that it has Cucumber extracts but as not is listed on the skin tints creme it is difficult to know whether it has what it really claims!
So moving on to the packaging, which is quite simple and the tube has swirl to open cap and tube has a nozzle which avoids wastage and is easy to use. The lakme creme is thin textured and dark yellowish in colour, after blending the creme you can see a sheer coverage which is claimed by the product but doesn’t cover spots yet looks refreshing. The skin tints creme works effectively for 3 hours and doesn’t make your skin very oily but requires a touch up on the T zone. The shade I have is Marble.
In the picture you may not find much difference after applying this as it gives light coverage.
Pros of Lakme Face Magic Skin Tints Creme:
- Gives sheer coverage as mentioned
- Light on skin
- Gives and instant glow and leaves an refreshing effect on face
- Apt product for daily use
- Layering product even more doesn’t give a cakey finish
- Blends well
- Smooth and water based crème
- Convenient to use and avoids wastage
- Has sunscreens
Cons of Lakme Face Magic Skin Tints Creme:
- No mention of ingredients anywhere
- Limited shade range
- No mention of SPF even after stating the product has sunscreen
- Not for those who want to cover up dark spots
- Quite pricey after being sort of incomplete on its description of ingredients
Price: Rs 350 for 27ml
VNA Rating: 3/5
Will I Repurchase: No!
Do I Recommend: NO for those who are looking for a well descriptive product as well as need SPF, skin tints face magic is costlier than CC Cream by Lakme which provides SPF and more coverage. YES for those who want a light coverage which doesn’t look cakey.
- Pond’s White Beauty Daily Spot Less Lightening Cream
- Lakme Peach Milk Moisturiser
- Bio Oil Benefits
- Lakme Lip Love Lip Care Review
- Ponds Moisturising Cold Cream Vs Nivea Creme
- NYX Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer
- Lakme Lip Love Lip Care Cherry Lip Balm
- Clarins Face Treatment Oil
- Coloressence Panstick Concealer
- Homemade Natural Fairness Face Pack