- Are ALWAYS found with a camera
- Cringe when the weather plays a bitch and they can’t get enough day light
- Walk around their house with two different blushes on either cheek
- Spend the afternoons on their laptops
- And the latest – walk out of the door with bad hair…on purpose
You remember my post on Kerastase Elixir Ultime? I announced that I’m taking up a hair challenge and will be showing you the 5 ways I use the hair oil/serum. This is the 1st way I use it: as a conditioner on damp hair.
I take 2 full pumps for my waist long hair and apply it after shampoo from below the ears to the tips like I would apply any conditioner…just that I don’t wash it out. Kind of a leave-in treatment but on damp hair.
The first picture is of the day I went out without using the elixir on my hair (pretty brave ya!).
The second picture is of the day I applied it the way I just mentioned above. The difference is pretty much visible, no? The frizz you get after you shampooing is almost gone. The hair were smooth to touch, easy to comb, tangle free and had a visible shine. This is infact one of my favourite ways of using this hair oil.
Look out for Day 2.