Inglot Sleeks Cream Lip Paint 108 Review and Swatches
By Contributor: Sonal
Here I tell you why you are going to love this Sleeks Cream lip gloss in #108 by Inglot in your vanity case the most. Don’t blame me if you end up painting your lips with this lip gloss every time you go out and people wonder if at all she ever bought any other shade. Yeah, only I know you have many! Let’s start with the review and swatches.
Inglot 108 is a bright blue based hot pink shade which would suit all Indian skin tones. It instantly brightens up your face.
Why it is Versatile? Because you can carry this shade in many different ways
1. Wear your lip balm on your bare lips then just touch the lip brush of your Sleeks Cream and roll in your lips and it looks as if you have put on some lip balm of your very own shade.
2. Wear one swipe of the same on your Indian dress and some glitters on your eyes and you are ready to go for an Indian ceremony.
3. Wear proper repetitive swipes and some smudged kohl on your eye lids and I am sure you are going to be the eye candy tonight. Bright Pink and Cherry Red look more chic when your are wearing total Black or White outfits.
4. If you are a yummy mummy of your little brats. This colour will make your kids look much more yummier whenever they have to dress up for an event at their school too. My nephew Devraj just tolerated a Mickey Mouse makeover done by me for the school. He looked so edible. (Don’t worry! It won’t harm your kid if you rarely do it) I paired it with MAC Pink Swoon Blush
How it feels when you apply?
1. You open the lid and you are gone! The fragrance just hits on you. It’s pure vanilla that you are smelling. I mostly judge cosmetics by how they smell. Actually I smell every damn thing on earth and judge accordingly. Must have been a doggie in previous birth!
2. The texture is sticky in a good way and it is extremely pigmented so most of the time you require a very small quantity.
Why Buy Inglot Sleeks Cream Lip Paint 108:
- Inglot is a brand which aims to give more shade options like MAC but in less price.
- The colour is unique and you can’t make this shade with mix matching other lip colours in your collection
- It is so girlie and gives you that fashionsta look which not every colour can do.
- It is very hydrating to the lips.
- The gloss has got a very slim packaging. It is as thin as a ball pen.
Why Not Buy This?
- If you don’t like experimenting a little loud colours.
- If you don’t wear plain tops much. Such bright colours go better with Plain Blacks and Whites more than Multi-Coloured clothes.
- It stays as much as you can handle it. With me its until 2 hours.
Whenever you buy anything from Inglot they give you a beautiful little bag with it that you can’t resist collecting more! Sometimes its bright Pink sometimes its bright Yellow!
Price: Rs. 750 (See all shades here)
VNA Rating: 4/5
In Short: Inglot Sleeks Cream Lip Paint 108 is great. It smells good, It feels good, the colour is different and you will love to collect more and more of inglot as you exactly get what you want. So why not start with this.
- Mac Lovechild Lipglass Swatch, Review
- Mac Deelight Cremesheen Glass Swatches and Review
- Lakme Absolute Gloss Stylist Burgundy Burn Swatches, Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipgloss Gleaming Grenadine Review
- MUA Out There Plumping Lipgloss Pin Up Pink Review
- Lotus Herbals Purestay Lipgloss Rose Bud Review