Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow DS 473 Review and Swatches
By Contributor: Shreya
I have colour days, I can’t even start to tell you how serious these colour days are, they happen once in a while and on those days I feel like dressing up completely in sync with that colour, today is one of those days, teal is today’s colour for me and hence this baby came to my memory. Inglot square eyeshadow in DS 473 which I will review and swatch today is one of the prettiest teal shadows I have come across and I bought it without wasting a second, it was almost screaming at me ‘you need me in your life’. So yes, after the vast praises let’s get down to the actual review of this pretty prettypretty shadow.
About the shade: DS 473 is a gorgeous teal shade with specks of silver glitter which would suit almost all skin tones and if you want to tone it down, use it like a liner *wink wink*
Pigmentation: The shadow is fairly well pigmented and in 2-3 swipes you get the colour that you see in the pan.
Lasting power: It lasts easily without a primer for 4 hours on my normal lids and with a primer,woah! You’re done for day and night. I thought there would be some fall out due to the present glitter but boy was I wrong! No fall out! I love it!
Texture: The eyeshadow is buttery soft and the glitter doesn’t feel gritty at all. It glides on smoothly with even distribution of the colour and glitter.
Packaging: It comes in a standard inglot box which has all the details about the product and its ingredients and inside is the eyeshadow packaged in plastic cover,which you have to tear in order to get the eyeshadow out.
Suggested ways of using:
- You can swipe it across your lid for a splash of colour,apply a winged luner and bam! Done.
- Wear it on the lower lash line with a nude eye look for a neutral with pop look.
- Apply a winged liner using this to create a edgy eye look.
I used this shadow to re-create Sonam Kapoor’s look in the popstastic print ad and oh did it come out well or what?!
Pros of Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow DS 473:
- Butter soft texture
- Non gritty glitter
- Glides on smoothing without having fallouts
- Lasts for a long time
- The colour!
Cons of Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow DS 473:
- The packaging is not self-sufficient and to keep the eyeshadow safe you have to buy the freedom system palette
VNA Rating: 4.5/5
Final verdict: Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow DS 473 is nice mint blue shade. For all those looking for a versatile bright pop of colour without shelling out a lot of money,this is the thing for you. As for me I hope my colour day ends soon. *sad face*
- Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow DS 504 Swatches, Review
- Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow 362 Matte Swatches, Review
- Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Pearl 393 Swatch Review
- Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow AMC 73 Swatches, Review
- Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow 382 Matte Swatches, Review
- MUA Undress Me Too Palette Swatches, Review