What the product says?
Clears skin and prevents outbreak and recurrence of pimples. Rejuvenates and firms up the skin. Imparts natural glow. Antibacterial purifying Neem Face Pack regulates excess oil secretion, cleans clogged pores and prevents recurrence of pimples. Improves skin texture. Neem, well known for its antibacterial properties, helps in controlling acne and pimples, and their recurrence. When combined with Turmeric, it effectively eliminates acne-causing bacteria. Fuller’s Earth (Multani Mitti) cools and soothes the skin.
Indication: Oily and Pimple-prone skin.
Price & Quantity:
Rs. 170 for 200 gm, Rs 60 for 50gm
How to apply:
Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes. Allow to dry for 10-15 minutes. Remove with wet sponge, and wash the skin with cool water. Use once or twice a week.
May cause some tingling sensation due to herbal active ingredients, which is normal.
What I like:
- It prevents pimples and zits to a large extent. If you know a pimple is going to surface, then just apply it and bam! its gone.
- I love the colour! I have this fascination for green, black, blue and all sorts of coloured face masks.
- It has neem which is good for oily skin and prevents pimples.
- Comes dirt cheap. And is available in different sizes, good for people who want to try it out first.
What I don’t like:
- It tingles a bit on my skin but after a few minutes its gone. It’s not really a con because that means this thing is working. But some people experienced burning sensation on applying but my sensitive skin didn’t have any problem. So it may behave differently on different people.
Recommendation– I really like Himalaya’s Neem range. They have a facewash, face pack and a newly launched face scrub in it and they all work nicely in keeping the acne at bay. Go for this neem pack if you have oily, acne-prone skin and searching for some remedy to fight those break outs. I already have a back-up of this..smart? I know!
Disclaimer- Product sent by the PR for review purposes, I’m being 100% honest and it has not affected my opinion in any way.