Enriched with Almond oil that nourishes your eyes, keeps them cool and makes you look fresh and bright. ( Hypoallergic, No Harmful chemicals, Opthalmologically tested)
- The jet black colour it has. It is one of the most pigmented kajals around. Morover, not just black but its glossy black. You know the black which shines. Love that.
- It gives this wet look which I love. You know glossy+wet+kohl=love
- The fact that its herbal. I want all my cosmetics to be herbal like everyone else.
- It doesn’t sting my eyes. I’ve very sensitive eyes and not much products pass this test. It never irritates them. So, thumbs up.
- It would last long. Like all kajals do.
- The fact that it smudges badly. I have oily lids and have to set it with an e/s. On days I’m going out in the sun for a long time, I avoid this.
Disclaimer: Product sent by the PR for review purposes. It has not affected my opinion in any way and I’m being 100% honest.