• Tones & refreshes facial skin
• Reduces oil secretion & keeps skin oil-free
• Alcohol-free to prevent facial skin from drying
Directions for Use:
After using Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Milk, pour a few drops of Gentle Refreshing Toner on a cotton pad and wipe thoroughly over your face and neck.
Gentle Refreshing Toner can be used for oily skin.
Price: Rs.70 ($1.5)
Quantity: 100 ml
What I liked?
- Its alcohol free.
- It smells nice. I’ve hard time describing fragrances but I assure you its nothing bad. And the smell is light too.
- Its regular usage minimized my pores. I’ve used the whole bottle by now and I can definitely say that. Don’t expect miracles over-night though.
- The price. It is one of the most budget friendly toners available in the market.
- It does not stings, something every other toner does.
What I’m not fond of?
- It doesn’t control oiliness. Also, it makes your skin look shiny. So if you are looking for something that would control oil, then this would not work. I would have recommended astringents because they are supposed to keep the oil at bay but they are harmful in the long run. So. never go for them.
- Contains parabens.
Recommendation– If you are looking for a toner that is alcohol-free, reduce your pores and is pocket- friendly then do try this. I’ve finished up my bottle long ago and definitely would re-purchase when I’m out shopping next.