Garnier PureActive Neem face wash And Blackheads Uprooting Scrub Review
By Contributor: Simran
I am so excited! Its my first ever review post. And yes I will be paid for the first time so that means Anshita is my boss! The most kind boss ever (I hope she is impressed by now) By the way did you watch the trailer of pK?? Its going around on social media that Aamir khan is acting like Mr.Bean. Do you think so too? Talking of the review its about the blackhead uprooting scrub and Neem Face Wash from Garnier Pure Active range.
Garnier Claims: Pure Active Real Neem Face Wash is enriched with the power of real neem leaf extract and tea tree oil. Skin feels clean, fresh and looks clearer.
- Fight germs: Washes away problem causing germs to help prevent pimples
- Fights Pollution: Deep cleans pores to remove impurities caused by pollution
- Removes Oil: It washes away excess oil which can attract dirt, germs and bacteria
PureActive BlackHeads Uprooting Scrub: If your skin is prone to blackheads and you wish to remove them while cleansing to prevent their re-appearance and clear imperfection marks.
- Enriched with an excellent exfoliating ingredient and powerful micro-beads,it roots out blackheads. Blackheads are visibly reduced.
- Thanks to its remarkable scrubbing properties and enriched with a natural regenerating active, it helps peel off imperfection marks.
Garnier Pure Active Real Neem Face Wash Review
One thing to agree with garnier is this thing really contains real neem..you will know it by its smell. But it smells irritating too. Its kind of greenish yellow liquid. You will only need a pinch for your whole face as it creates enough foam. And yes my face feels fresh except for the smell. I know neem smells like that only but why!!
What I like about Neem Face Wash:
- Real Neem
- Makes skin oil free
- Works on pimple too (not completely)
- Foams (it can last you for a long time)
What I don’t like about Pure Active Real Neem Face Wash:
Price: Rs.80 for 100g
VNA Rating: 4 /5
Garnier Pure Active BlackHeads Uprooting Scrub Review
Its already mentioned on the tube that’s its a concentrated formula but ignoring it foolishly I took a little more than required and the result? My face got all red!! But that was my fault so the next day I again dared to experiment but this time with lesser quantity and yes now I kind of like it but not that much. The beads are too small to scrub properly. As you can see in picture its cloudy blue.
What I like about BlackHeads Uprooting Scrub:
- Does what it says (I see some of my blackheads have gone away)
- Its Natural
- Texure of the scrub
- Foams (for the same reason as facewash)
What I don’t like about Pure Active Scrub:
- Small Beads which don’t exfoliate properly
Price: Rs.150 100g
VNA Rating: 3/5
So two things common about PureActive scrub and facewash are that you have to be careful about the quantity you take out each time and the strong fragrance!!
CONCLUSION: Shoud you buy it or not? If you can bear the smell for a glowing skin then yes. Although I don’t recommend the scrub because of the small beads. Go for the face wash instead of scrub.