Skin type– Combination with an oily T-zone.
Sensitivity: Super Sensitive and acne prone
It has got:
Apricot: Moisturises skin, making it soft and supple.
Vitamins A, C & E: They protect skin from sun, pollution and premature ageing.
- Walnut Facial Scrub
- Ultra Mild Facial Scrub
Price– Rs.55 ( around 1$)
- Wet your face
- apply scrub
- massage with upward circular movements for about 2 minutes.
- Rinse and pat dry. Avoid areas around the eyes.
Read on to know my experience with the product…
- It is neither too harsh nor gentle i.e can be used everyday, though I use it only once a week
- My nose has got some nasty blackheads, it removes them to a great extent.
- It doesnt dry out your skin so you dont have to run for moisture immediately after using it.
- Very inexpensive. One of my budget buys.
- Quantity. You wont run out of it that easily.
- Claims to have natural ingredients.
- Removes dirt, oil and traces of makeup.
- When other scrubs seem ineffective on my nose, it effectively works there.
- I have got sensitive skin so I’m scared of using it on my face. On my face I like using something milder like St.Ives Apricot Scrub and I use this one only on my nose.
- Full ingredients not listed. Nor I could find it on their website.
My Ratings: 3
Will I Repurchase? Yes, this time I’ll try the other variant.