Uggh I’m hating everything denim these days. The very idea of covering up your skin in such clingy fabric scares me. So this summer is going to be all about shorts and skirts. So I prepared this little collage to act as a reminder whenever I need inspiration. Let’s see whats in there:
1. Striped Tshirt: goes with almost all sorts of pastel bottoms. It also reminds me of beagle boys in jail.
2. Black Pencil Mini: The shorter the better. And a wardrobe staple.
3. Flare Pastel Skirt: I’m not a fan of flares but I do want to give it a try once and see if its worth all the hype.
4. Sailor Top: Ofcourse!
5. Crop Top: Did I tell you I look up ways to wear crop tops whenever I am bored. Or did I tell you that all the work out I’ve been doing is inspired by the very need of flaunting washboard abs in crop tops? Right now I’ve a bloated belly..but I’m not giving up!
6. Neon: Dropping neon in the same sentence as summer is an old habit. And a good one.
I’ve been stalking these international shopping websites like crazy. And on the the other side is our desi Indian shopping websites whose prices can put even the real estate sector to shame!