Price: Rs.229($4-5) for 2gms
‘Ideal’ly, its not the concealer’s fault but not mine either. It has two shades: light and medium. And I had actually ordered the medium but I should have checked it when my package came home. I usually throw away the stuff when it arrives and open it days later when I actually need it. So yes, lesson learnt.
- The coverage is light, so it won’t cover up the dark spots and acne marks.
- You are supposed to dab and not blend to conceal spots but when I dab it, it just stays there looking like some off white blob on my face.
You can see how off match it is for me. The arrow indicates where I applied it and you can see the area is considerably lighter.
- As an eye base: Although it isn’t the perfect eye base in the world, obviously since its not meant to be. But it works decently there.
- As a lip concealer: under my lighter lipsticks and lip-glosses. And it works very nicely like this. It hides my upper lip pigmentation nicely and in fact I sometimes use it to re-shape my lips to make them look thinner and it works great. It makes my lip colours last longer too!
- To brighten up my under eyes, as mentioned above.