Swatches of Faces Ultime Pro Lip Creme Shades
Faces Canada recently invited me to the launch of the Ultime Pro Lip Creme range. Being a fan of the Ultime Pro Lipsticks I quickly hopped over to see what the new collection was all about. I went to try and test these new lipglosses in the Khan Market store, Delhi. The faces lipgloss range comes in 6 shades inspired my mocktails! I guess the set up already told you that. MUA Vidya Tikari was also present at the launch and did some day and night makeup looks with these. Let me quickly take you through the collection and the swatches before the reviews start on VNA.
Faces Ultime Pro Lip Creme shades: Pink-A-Colada, Grape Martini, Fuchsia Sparkler, Nude Mojito, Hawaiian Orange, Red Mary
Baring Fuchsia Sparkler all the other swatches come out nice. But that one somehow turned up coral in pictures while in real its more brighter and prettier.
From left to right:
1. Faces Hawaiian Orange: A bright orange. Actually an orange..no coral or peach!
2. Faces Pink-A-Colada: A cool toned pink. Would suit fair to medium Indian skin tones.
3. Faces Grape Martini: A pretty orchid shade which looks so pretty with fully done makeup. Infact one of my favourites from the range.
4. Faces Red Mary: A deep red shade
5. Faces Nude Mojito: A very pretty warm nude. Totally works with or without smokey eyes.
6. Faces Fuchsia Sparkler: A bright pink with coral tones. Looks more pink and bright in person and another favourite from the range.
Preview of Faces Canada Ultime Pro Lip Creme Lipgloss:
I quite like the shade range and everybody from bold to girly will find some or the other shade for them. My favourites have to be Grape Martini and Fuchsia Sparkler because these totally brighten up your face. The model was wearing the orchid shade and it looked like it was made for her. The pigmentation is brilliant. The swatches you see are just one swipes. Who needs a lipstick when lipglosses come this pigmented. The texture doesn’t look sticky but if it promises 8hr claim then it has to be a little heavy. I cannot comment on that yet as I have not worn it yet. Look out for the reviews in a couple of weeks.
- My Envy Box October 2014 Review
- Street Wear Color Rich Kajal Review
- Luxola Online Shopping Haul
- Shiseido Lacquer Gloss RS306 Review
- Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict Lipstick Perfect Plum Review
- Maybelline ColorShow Lipstick Orange Icon Review